Friday, June 12, 2009

Demon Cat


After turning off the living room lights on my way to bed last night, I glanced out my front window and saw a dark shadow, which turned out to be a charcoal cat lurking about my front porch and in my bushes outside the front window. I walked away but I wanted to look at it again. The second time I looked out the window the cat was staring straight up at me, perfectly still. I stared back, shuddered and quickly walked away feeling very shaky and creeped out. (This is sounding like a John Bellairs story.) For the next few minutes I repeated to myself, "It's just a cat. It's just a cat." Clearly I was way past my bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. soooo freaky!!! I don't think I could have been so calm.


    P.S. This is adnariM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, adnariM, I recognize who you are! It was freaky, but as I said, it was just a cat. Maybe it won't be so freaky next time I see it. I hope! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete