Saturday, July 23, 2011

Erin and Travis Reception Pics - Better late than never!

I have somewhat recently decided to stop posting pictures on Facebook and have instead opted for posting Picasa albums on my blog from now on. I've finally figured out how to do this, thanks to lots of help from Amanda and Erin, and also Nate, who sat with me over Thanksgiving and helped me put together the following album of Pear and Travis. Hopefully I'll get better and faster at this and can finally post all of my albums from the past year. Until then, please enjoy this album that is already more than a year overdue, but still really fun!
Erin and Travis Wedding Reception

2 comments:

  1. Well they are all new to me! I seem to miss out on too much on the Wasatch front. Hooray for learning how to post picasa....I have yet to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to review the happiness of the wedding. Thanks for taking and posting the pictures. A great first anniversary spread.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete